Steve McVicker

Steve McVicker

Water Department

Email Steve

405-381-5902 x629

Water Issues?

To report any problems with your City of Tuttle water service, please call 405-381-5902 during normal office hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday) and the Tuttle Police Department at 405-381-4467 after hours and on holidays.

Water Consumer Confidence Reports

The Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ) requires all water providers to publish an annual Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) and share with their customers, consumers, and ODEQ. This report details the overall quality of the system’s drinking water for the preceding calendar year. It is also a great way to inform water customers/consumers of any upgrades or process improvements that have made and the reason for them. 

The latest version of the CCR is published on ODEQ's website.  Click here to view the latest published CCR.

Previous CCR's are assessable below.