Bulk Waste Policy
All items for bulk trash pickup must be placed at the curb no later than 6:00am Monday the week of pick-up. Please allow Republic Services the entire week to pick up your bulk trash.
There will be a big trash day one time per quarter with a curbside bulk pickup with a limit of 3 cubic yards per household. The bulk waste program only applies to the City of Tuttle utility and trash customers.
- Refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioners are accepted provided the Freon has been properly drained by a qualified technician, certification issued and placed on the unit.
- Hot water heaters will be taken only if all of the water has been drained out.
- Brush is to be cut into 4-foot lengths, tied and bundled.
- No concrete or rock
- Smaller items should be placed in containers.
- No construction or demolition materials
- No hazardous waste
- No batteries
- No paints
- No tires
- No oils
- No liquid substances
- No dead animals or carcasses
- No commercial waste items
- All bulky waste must be placed at the curb or roadside, not in the road
If at any time you need a roll off container you may contact Allied Waste to order a roll-off for an additional charge. The number to contact Allied Waste is 405-745-4141.