- Do not disconnect or bend the fiber cable from the wall outlet or router. Doing so may cause the cable to become dirty or break.
- If the fiber cable becomes disconnected, do not look into the end of the cable as this could cause eye damage.
- Always use the provided stand and keep the router upright. Laying the router flat will cause it to overheat.
For the most accurate results while speed testing, we recommend these tips:
- Restart the router and devices.
- Plug your device directly into the router with an Ethernet cord.
- Do not have anything else running or connected during the test. Keep in mind everything connected to the router takes up passive bandwidth, which may result in lower speed results.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- If you’re able to choose the outside server the test runs through, choosing Dobson Technologies – OKC is the best option, as they are the backbone provider to the wider internet.