Our Catalog and Electronic Resources
Click here to search our online catalog of books and access our electronic resources including databases, ebooks, and audiobooks.
eBooks, Audiobooks, and Magazines
Overdrive is a free eBook and audiobook service that you can access using your library card via the Oklahoma Virtual Library. Click here to access the Oklahoma Virtual Library website. Click “Sign In,” select “Tuttle Library” from the drop-down menu, then enter your library card number and PIN (the phone number associated with your account without spaces, dashes, or parentheses) and click “Sign In.”
To access the Oklahoma Virtual Library on a device such as a smartphone, tablet, or eReader, visit your device’s app store (Google Play for Android, iTunes for Apple/iOS, and Amazon App store for the Kindle) and download and install the free Libby app. Sign in using your library card number and PIN (the phone number associated with your account without spaces, dashes, or parentheses). You will be able to check out eBooks and audiobooks and download them for offline use, or place them on reserve or on your wish list for later.
For more information, visit the Libby website.
Please note that the Overdrive app will no longer be available on the Apple, Google, and Microsoft stores. Users are encouraged to use Libby instead. The Overdrive app will still be available to Kindle users.
If you are having difficulty logging in, please contact the library for assistance.
Oklahoma Department of Libraries
Register to vote
Library of Congress
Digital Public Library of America
FoolProof Financial Literacy
Explore a vast amount of resources at the Digital Prairie!
Here are only a few of the resources you can access:
- Research and Discovery Page
- Information and Resources to Help During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Images of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Almanacs - A major reference source on the State of Oklahoma, including state government information, election results, county statistics, education and commerce information, and a wildlife and nature section.
- Oklahoma Collection - an online resource of selected reference and primary source material, covering political, governmental, historical, geographical, social, cultural and biographical topics. Works range from books and radio programs from the Oklahoma Image Statewide Humanities Project, Newcomers to a New Land, to the F.B.I. report on the Osage Indian Murders.
- Legal Information for Oklahoma